Mrt Active Vibration Isolation Optical Table
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Plywooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MRT
- Specification: 600mm*650mm*160mm
- HS Code: 90318090
- Trademark: LSXPT
- Origin: Nanchang
MRT Active Vibration Isolation Optical table
1.The active eletric-controlled air-driven vibration-isolating system can be adjusted in six dimensions, and high horizontal precision can be maintained in vertical and horizonal planes with efficient real time modulation.
2.The company supplies Germany BILZ product, AISTM,which is composed of PLC.CAN bus, 16-bit controller, high-speed electric-controlled servo valve and air spring, HAB horizontal air spring.
3.The 16-bit controller can be directly installed on air spring or instruments, and taking sample with 4kHz frequency by micro processor,sensor, acceleration sensor, and pressure sensor, so it can provide precision control for vibration.
1. Surface material: Honeycomb alloy aluminum plate
2. Power supply: 220V,50W
3. Working tempreture:10---40°C
4. Vibration isolation platform should be placed on the hard surface flatness of 0.5 mm.
1. Vibration isolation frequency: 0.8-200Hz
2. Vibration isolation direction: Six degrees of freedom force compensation, automatic
3. Vibration isolation efficiency: >5Hz =90%, >10Hz = 99%
4. Load: 10-100Kg
5.Weight: 50 kg
Suitable for experimental condition with high dynamic vibration which can not be isolated
by passive method.
· Fluorescence Microscopy
· Tribology and Nanoindentation
· High Precision Metrology
· High Resolution Microscopy
A passive isolation system in general contains mass, spring, and damping elements and moves as a harmonic oscillator. The mass and spring stiffness dictate a natural frequency of the system. Damping causes energy dissipation and has a secondary effect on natural frequency.